Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: My son Jake turns 15 today!

  1. #31
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone!

    Sorry for getting back to you all so late, I've been fairly busy with music and school! I want to thank you all for posting these wonderful comments about me. I think it's pretty cool to read about all these storys, and Happy Birthdays', and some story's of when I met some of you when I was a wee lad! Well, Thank you!!! AND for any of you in New York or New Jersey, mom and I are doing some shows in June from the 1rst to the 11th, including The Chiller Convention and Don Hills. There are more shows the following week as well, so I hope to see you there!!!

    Can wait to meet you in person!

    Jake Hays

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Jake,
    It's great to see you hereabouts! I hope you're enjoying 15!
    Good luck with those June shows!

    Rock on dude!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Mrs. Cantrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er... sorry i missed your birthday Jake [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Happy belated Birthday [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    see ya in June... if i can find tix lol

  4. #34
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shows in June! Great! Unfortunately i can't travel but the 2 of June is my birthday... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Can you sing a song for me that day? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I will be very grateful from spain [img]wink.gif[/img]

    REGARDS JAKE & CHERIE

    Vicente


    www.myspace.com/vicentespain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic